Tree Tops is a gated active adult neighborhood will be sprawled across 613 acres of lush landscape and consist of 799 single-family homes upon completion (End of 2020). The community features a rich lineup of indoor and outdoor amenities that will provide active adults with a fun and social environment. A 10-acre lake as well as plenty of parks and open space will cater to the adventure seeker and outdoor enthusiast where they will enjoy scenic views of this natural oasis.
Amenities and Lifestyle
This vibrant age-restricted community will feature a long list of activities, events, and clubs specially designed for active adults. Residents will be able to organize teams or leagues to participate in sports like pickleball, bocce ball, and tennis. They can also start a new club based on similar interests like sewing, arts and crafts, nature, or fitness. As the neighborhood welcomes more homeowners, there are sure to be more activities and events that will cater to everyone’s hobbies and get them socially engaged with others.
Homes and Real Estate
The current community plans account for 800 home-sites. The community will offer 15 floorplans ranging from 1,436 to 3,619 square feet.
Included features at Tree Tops:
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Castled Maple Cabinets
- Pendent Lighting
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ceramic Tile in Bathrooms
- Lever Handles on all Doors
- 5’ Walk-In Showers
- Gas Rinnai® Tankless Water Heaters
- Energy Efficient CFL and LED Lighting
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Power Hub with Charging Stations in Kitchen
- James Hardie ColorPlus® Cement Siding
The amenities in Treetops have been announced but construction will not begin until 2017.
Good to Know
- Price Range: High 200’s – High 500’s
- Home Types: Single Family Homes
- Number of Homes: 800
- New/Resale: New Homes
- Age Restrictions: Yes
- Builder: Lennar
- Atrium Health Medical Plaza – Indian Land (3.1 miles)
- Atrium Health – Waxhaw (9.1 miles)
- Atrium Health – Pineville (16 miles)
- Springs Memorial Hospital (18 miles)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest community announcements, information on new homes hitting the market, and up-to-date retirement, real estate and Charlotte area news. Our fans are the first to have access to exclusive updates on new communities and homes for sale.